Our Refund Policy
Applicable to any purchase made on boostingmarket.com
1. Any order that hasn’t been started on qualifies for a 55% partial refund at any point in time as long as the refund request was made before we started working on the order. Refunding costs will be in charge of the customer.
2. Orders that have been started and are part-way through completion are still eligible for a partial refund where the refund amount will correspond to how much progress we have already made on the order (Eg. order 70% completed, refund amount 30% of original payment).
3. For all placement orders where we fail to achieve the promised win-rate and finish lower than where the account ended in the previous season, we will play 2 net wins for each loss. This guarantee is only applicable to purchases of the full piloted 5 placement games.
4. Refunds will be done using the same payment method that was initially used to make the purchase, or refunded as store credit for future use.
5. We may also ask customers to convert their in-progress orders to a different product or service at times, in the form of changing coaches or changing duo queue orders to solo/piloted.
6. For any case that’s not listed here, we also do refunds on a case-by-case basis, so customers are always free to send us an enquiry for refund regarding any order.
7. Refunds are expected to take 3-7 business days to be cleared and are processed every monday and on monday alone. If after that period of time you didn’t received any, please get in touch with our customer support via chat or at [email protected]
8. All refunded orders will include a ~5% processing fee charged by our payment processors.
9. In the event of a self-play order (IE: DuoQ Wins, DuoQ Rank Boost or other services that involve the customer playing himself in a team with the booster/s) where the customer's performances are sub-optimal (or intentional feeding), we might require to convert the order to a "Piloted Service" to complete it. In the event a customer doesn't agree to said solution, he will be required to pay a premium fee ranging from 25% to 50% of the whole order for the extra time invested by the boosters.
10. In the event where a customer doesn't update the credentials on his dashboard (for piloted services) or doesn't show up to play (self-play service) after placing an order, for 14 or more days, we'll consider the order delivered.(NOTE: exceptions apply if different agreements have been made with the support service or assigned booster).